Feliz Cumpleaños


Best Birthday Present - Elder Christian Clark

What is up squad!

Another good one over here in the cornfields! Thank you for all your birthday wishes from back home!! It made the last b-day in the field a solid one! Last year on my birthday, I received my boy Elder Richardson as a nice little birthday present. Crazy to think that that was a whole year ago!! What I would do to go back in time!! This year on my birthday, I recieved another new companion Elder Clark!! We'll be in a trio until Elder Matthews leaves. He is a STUD and I am so stoked to get to work with him. He's from Bluffdale and went to Riverton High School. It is going to be a party these last couple months! We have a ton of work ahead of us and should be having a good amount of baptisms before we leave for Iowa City so we are stoked to get at it!

All week we were able to be in zone conferences around the mish. There's been some changes in how we do our regular every day things so it was fun to roll out some adjustments. Best part of course was seeing all the homies. With driving all over the place, we stay at different Elders houses so I got to stay the night up in the Loo!! The first thing I did was drive right over to Samuel's place to say what up to my boy! We had a nice little 50 piece chicken nugget feast from BK and caught up on everything. His mama was there too and she was so psyched to see me. She said, "when are you and the tall one (Scoresby) coming back? We miss you and need you here." My heart was literally torn. We talked with Samuel for a little bit and had a nice convo/lesson with him. He's been a typical 14 year old kid since his baptism and has been struggling to really embrace the Church. He's on the right track now and we're trying to get that boy back going to Church regularly, get the priesthood, and get him to the temple! The best part about all of it, I got a pic with him and he was even smiling!! Miracle. I will always have so much love for the Petit fam!!

Saturday night the Barnings (dope fam in the ward. Like the real MVP's) took us out to dinner for my b-day. So nice of them uhh?! The dinner was a riot!! Was literally so much fun. I not only ate all of Maddy's fries without her ever noticing but the Barnings surprised me with a present and inside was the fre$hest fanny pack!! So catch me out here with my fanny... Peeps will be flocking to the font now! Sister Barnings' mom, Carla, also came along and she is legit. The Barnings have been helping her learn about the church and talking to her she is just so down! Ready to jump right on in once she learns the basics. She even said, "I just want someone to come over and help me understand and clarify some things and when I get that answer I'm ready to go all in." She legit said this to us. I almost spit up my food. So watch out for Carla!!

Tiana and Max will be getting dunked this Saturday!! We are STOKED.

I heard TIGER IS BACK whether you like it or not. Of course I had to miss it.....

Hard is good I guess.

Elder C
I'm OLD!

My boy Samuel with his smile

Birthday love!
Birthday Boys

Current Spanish Squad

Scoot N' Bruz

Reunited!
(Elder Clark was the first missionary to teach Kelly and Emily)

Comments

Popular Posts